Slimming World's 7-day menu will show you how vitally important Free Foods are to your weight loss.
They provide you with hundreds of delicious, satisfying meals and snacks to ensure youâ€™ll lose weight beautifully without ever having to go hungry. And together with Healthy Extras – portions of food including wholemeal bread, cereals and milk for extra fibre and calcium – they ensure you have a healthy, balanced diet you can enjoy for life.
We've put together a deliciously diverse 7-day menu that's just bursting with basic Free Food (shown in bold) and includes your Healthy Extra choices (shown in italics) each day – super for your weight loss and simple to follow.
Get started with these quick guidelines - happy eating!
…a menu each day - they include filling favourites and packed lunch ideas the whole family will enjoy!
…those foods in bold - no weighing, no measuring, no counting, no kidding!
For maximum health, satisfaction and variety, enjoy even more every day!
Tuck into 5-15 Syns every day. Some meals have built-in suggestions, but feel free to substitute your favourites - whether that's a tipple, something sweet or a ‘saucy’ addition to your dinner! (Slimming World members have free access to our searchable food database, Syns Online as part of our FREE LifelineOnline members website).
- Trim all visible fat off meat and remove all skin from poultry.
- Cook your food in any way as long as no fat or oil is added.
- Vegetables can be fresh, canned or frozen.
- Black tea/coffee and low-cal drinks, fat-free vinaigrette/French salad dressings and all herbs and spices can be used freely.
- Eat at least five portions of fruit and veg each day - it shouldn't be hard, fresh and frozen fruit is Free!
- Healthy Extra choices have been built into the menus. Where you see a weight, portion size or measurement you will be eating a Healthy Extra.
* for a vegetarian alternative to Müllerlight Yogurt, use fat-free natural yogurt sweetened to taste with artificial sweetener.
which of the following menus would you like to try?
Find your nearest group