Two of the most important ingredients in a successful slimming campaign are commitment and motivation. Research shows that people who attend a support group and commit to attending the group each week lose weight far more effectively than those who take a more casual approach. That’s why Slimming World developed a unique system of 6 and 12-week ‘Countdown’ courses, which, as a member, you can benefit from at any time of the year.
A six or twelve week Countdown course* can boost your commitment and motivation - it's a really powerful way to give your slimming plan a boost.
- Give your motivation a boost and help you commit more strongly to your slimming campaign – especially during difficult times such as holidays and Christmas.
- Help your weight loss success continue as you attend group each week for support and inspiration.
- Offer excellent financial savings!
I stay to my group every week because I enjoy the encouragement and company of all the new friends I've made. I'm healthier, enjoying life - and being successful has given me more confidence.
Mark Parsons lost over 17st to win Slimming World's Greatest Loser award.
a great saving
Ask your Consultant about Countdown courses this week and save up to £9.90 (€18 in Republic of Ireland)!
- 6 week Countdown – 6 weeks for the price of 5 – get one week free!
- 12 week Countdown – 12 weeks for the price of 10 – a tremendous two weeks free!
*Because a Countdown course has been especially created to boost your commitment and to help you strongly commit to your slimming campaign, there are a few simple rules and recommendations we ask our Consultants to let you know about. Countdowns are non-extendable and non-refundable. That’s why we ask that any holidays are booked up-front on the week you make that Countdown commitment. If you’re a shift worker, unless you’re able to attend a group (any group) each week, we’d recommend you don’t buy a Countdown. Our Countdown rules are available in group and in our club rules, which you’ll have an opportunity to read before you decide to join.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with '5 friends join together' offer
Find your nearest group