March's seasonal foods
Spring is almost in sight and there’s an abundance of seafood in season as well as gorgeous green veg.
The great news is, you can enjoy seasonal dishes (in large, appetite-satisfying portions) and lose weight with Slimming World. How about these delicious ways to enjoy March’s produce…
- A member of the cabbage family, kale is popular with foodies and Slimming World members, too. We love it in this side-dish.
- This creamy soup makes the most of leek that’s in season at the moment and it’s completely Free.
- A staple in lots of Food Optimising dishes, spring onions make this butternut squash mash extra tasty.
- Swede is very much in season, and this taste-packed cottage pie with swede mash topping is the perfect way to enjoy it!
- For an impressive way to show off seasonal clams, this Italian linguine vongole tastes indulgent.
If you'd love to enjoy more tasty meal ideas, try our 7 day menu and lose weight by next week!
Find your nearest group