November's seasonal foods
With Christmas around the corner, together with frosty mornings and crisp winter evenings, it's the perfect time to enjoy warming meals like stews, casseroles and soups made from all the tasty seasonal foods around.
The great news is, you can still enjoy all those comforting dishes (in large, appetite-satisfying portions) and lose weight with Slimming World.
How about these delicious ways to enjoy seasonal produce…
- Butternut squash and sweet potatoes are in season now and our slow-cooked chicken, sweet potato and squash tagine is fabulous for combining the two. Make it in the morning and let it stew during the day for an instant come-home dinner.
- Up the ante with these luxury mushroom pies. This seasonal recipe explores a woodland wonderland of flavours with tasty chestnuts and four-veg mash.
- Serve up a low-Syn Sunday roast this weekend and then follow with these gorgeous toffee apple brulees, using up all those delicious windfall apples.
- Time to use up your leftover pumpkin. Could there be anything more comforting than bangers and beans?
- What a lovely pear! Tuck into these scrumptious Autumn trifles.
If you'd love to enjoy more tasty meal ideas, try our 7 day menu and lose weight by next week!
Find your nearest group