Baileys Mocha Syllabub
These boozy syllabubs are not that naughty... and very nice!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 200g quark
- 2 pots Toffee Mullerlight yogurt
- 4 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 15g cooking chocolate
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tbsp water. Whisk together the coffee, quark, Mullerlight, Baileys, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spoon the syllabub mixture into 4 dessert glasses. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Take a spoonful of chocolate and drizzle thinly over a piece of baking parchment in four separate decorative patterns. Allow to cool and chill in the fridge until set.
- Remove the syllabubs and chocolate swirls from the fridge. Decorate the syllabubs with the swirls. Dust over the cocoa powder and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 27th February and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Free Food Feasts cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group