This fruity dessert is sure to leave a sweet taste on everyone’s lips – and a smile in their hearts!
- 12 reduced fat digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- 6 level tbsp low fat spread
- 500g quark
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 tbsp sweetener
- finely grated zest of 1 orange
- 500g blueberries
- 200g fat free natural fromage frais
- orange zest, to decorate
- 1 level tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl and melt the low fat spread.
Add to the biscuits and stir to mix well. Spoon into a 22cm non-stick, springform cake tin, pressing down firmly to make a smooth and even base. Chill to firm up.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/Fan 140°C/Gas 3.
- Beat the quark, eggs, ground cinnamon, vanilla essence, sweetener and the orange zest together until well combined.
- Fold in half of the blueberries and pour over the prepared biscuit base. Place in the oven and cook for 50-55 minutes or until just set and golden.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours or overnight if time permits.
- Spread the fromage frais over the top and scatter the remaining blueberries. Decorate with grated orange zest, dust with the icing sugar (1 Syn per level teaspoon), if using, and cut into wedges to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group