Calling all lasagne lovers, this is the recipe for you! Watch our short video to find out how to make this family favourite.
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 courgette, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g passata
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 500g fat free natural yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 160g reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the beef mince, red pepper, courgettes, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.
- Meanwhile mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Spray a medium-sized lasagne dish with low calorie cooking spray. Spoon half the mince mixture into the base and top with half of the lasagne sheets. Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Top with the remaining lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture
and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with the mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 28th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Comfort Collection cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group