This delicious, light and refreshing salad is perfect for light lunches or a picnic on a summer’s day. It's deliciously low-Syn and tastes as good as it looks.
- 6 small beetroot, peeled, cooked & quartered
- 2 large oranges, segmented, skin & pith removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp clear honey
- grated rind of 1 orange, to garnish.
- Mix the beetroot and orange segments together. Arrange on two serving plates and sprinkle with the onion.
- Mix together the fromage frais and honey and pour over each salad. Garnish with the orange rind before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 27th February and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Free Food Feasts cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group