This delicious, light and refreshing salad is perfect for light lunches or a picnic on a summer’s day. It's deliciously low-Syn and tastes as good as it looks.
- 6 small beetroot, peeled, cooked & quartered
- 2 large oranges, segmented, skin & pith removed
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp clear honey
- grated rind of 1 orange, to garnish.
- Mix the beetroot and orange segments together. Arrange on two serving plates and sprinkle with the onion.
- Mix together the fromage frais and honey and pour over each salad. Garnish with the orange rind before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group