Christine Deighton from Pontefract, West Yorkshire sent us this colourful dip. “This is a really simple, tasty dip and you can add more chilli if you like it hot!” says Christine.
- 225g ready-cooked beetroot
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes or fresh, to taste
- Fat-free natural yogurt
- Blend the beetroot, leaving it a little chunky, add the garlic, salt, pepper and chilli flakes and mix together well.
- Add some yogurt to make a nice dip consistency and chill before serving. Enjoy with loads of salad or vegetable crudités.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group