Christine Deighton from Pontefract, West Yorkshire sent us this colourful dip. “This is a really simple, tasty dip and you can add more chilli if you like it hot!” says Christine.
- 225g ready-cooked beetroot
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes or fresh, to taste
- Fat-free natural yogurt
- Blend the beetroot, leaving it a little chunky, add the garlic, salt, pepper and chilli flakes and mix together well.
- Add some yogurt to make a nice dip consistency and chill before serving. Enjoy with loads of salad or vegetable crudités.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 28th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Comfort Collection cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group