This needs overnight chilling so it's a perfect make-ahead dessert.
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 60g low-fat spread suitable for baking*
- 1 sachet sugar-free raspberry jelly crystals
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine (or agar agar)
- 2 pots Vanilla Mullerlight yogurt (or any other Free yogurt)
- 200g quark
- 4-5 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 400g mixed berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, redcurrants and blueberries)
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Icing sugar to dust
- Place the digestive biscuits in a plastic bag and rush with a rolling pin. Put the low-fat spread in a pan and place over a low heat until melted. Mix together the crushed biscuits and the low-fat spread. Spoon into the base of an 20cm loose bottomed cake tin and press down firmly. Chill in the fridge until needed.
- Meanwhile, make up the jelly with 150ml boiling water. Stir in the gelatine and set aside to cool.
- When the jelly is cool, place in a food processor with the yogurt, quark, artificial sweetener and half of the mixed berries. Whizz until smooth and pour over the biscuit base. Cover and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving platter. Arrange the remaining berries on top. Decorate with mint and dust over a little icing sugar.
Tip: *such as Flora Light.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group