These sophisticated panna cottas are a breeze to make and a great dinner party dessert.
- 200g quark
- ¼ - ½ tsp cardamom seeds, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 x 175g pots Vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt/or any Free vegetarian alternative
- 1 sachet gelatine/agar agar
- 1 egg white
- 1 pomegranate, halved and seeds removed
- Whisk the quark. Add the cardamom seeds, sweetener, vanilla extract and yogurt, and continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Place 2 tbsp of hot water in a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle with the gelatine/agar agar. Stand the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until the gelatine/agar agar has dissolved. Cool, and then whisk into the yogurt mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until softly peaked and gently fold through the yogurt mixture. Spoon into four individual moulds. Chill into the fridge for 3-4 hours, or overnight, until set.
- Dip the moulds in hot water for a few seconds and tip out onto serving plates. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
Tip: Pregnant women, the elderly and babies should not eat raw eggs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group