These sophisticated panacottas are a breeze to make and a great dinner party dessert.
- 200g quark
- ¼ - ½ tsp cardamom seeds, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 x 175g pots Vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt/or any Free vegetarian alternative
- 1 sachet gelatine/agar agar
- 1 egg white
- 1 pomegranate, halved and seeds removed
- Whisk the quark. Add the cardamom seeds, sweetener, vanilla extract and yogurt, and continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Place 2 tbsp of hot water in a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle with the gelatine/agar agar. Stand the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until the gelatine/agar agar has dissolved. Cool, and then whisk into the yogurt mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until softly peaked and gently fold through the yogurt mixture. Spoon into four individual moulds. Chill into the fridge for 3-4 hours, or overnight, until set.
- Dip the moulds in hot water for a few seconds and tip out onto serving plates. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
Tip: Pregnant women, the elderly and babies should not eat raw eggs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group