This delicious pasta salad is light, flavoursome and fabulously Free!
- 4x 115g skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp ground ginger and 1 tsp finely grated garlic
- 3 tbsp mild curry powder
- ½ red onion
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 110g baby leaf spinach
- 440g boiled wholemeal pasta shapes
- 300g fat free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Müllerlight Yogurt
- 6 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl with the lime zest and juice, ground ginger, garlic and curry powder. Toss to mix. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (overnight if possible).
- Thinly slice the onion and halve the tomatoes, place in a bowl with the spinach and cooked pasta and mix.
- Make the dressing: place the natural yogurt, vanilla yogurt, mint, coriander and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Heat a non-stick griddle pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray. Add the chicken to the pan (in batches if necessary) and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Divide the salad between four serving plates, top with the chicken strips and drizzle over the dressing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group