A quick and easy and oh-so-tasty lunch in minutes - great for an on-the-go lunch sandwich.
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 3 tbsp low fat natural cottage cheese
- 15g reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Put the spring onions, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese and parsley into a bowl. Season to taste and mix well.
- Spread the mixture over one slice of bread and sandwich together with another. This sandwich goes well with celery sticks and salad.
Tip: Use two slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf (6 Syns or a Healthy Extra b choice). Or you could use a wholemeal roll, rye bread, crisp breads or a Free wrap made from firm lettuce leaves, such as iceberg or romaine.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group