This delicious Free recipe is packed full of Speed and Protein foods, making it fantastic for anyone on Extra Easy SP.
- 1 480g large onion, finely chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts, thickly sliced
- 4 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 100g quark
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Spray a medium non-stick frying plan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a low-medium heat. Add the onions and garlic granules and fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add the chicken, bacon and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl add the quark, chicken stock, mustard powder and salt and pepper. Mix really well until it makes a thick sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the frying pan, stir really well and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with at least ½ plate of Speed food veggies.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP meal, enjoy with at least ½ plate of Speed food veggies. For this meal we're tucking into butternut squash mash, green beans and roasted vine tomatoes.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group