This tasty salad, that can be enjoyed hot or cold, will make you the envy of your workmates at lunch!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice
- 250g dried egg noodles
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 10 spring onions, sliced
- 140g mangetout, halved diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 x 225g cans water chestnuts, drained
- 200g baby sweetcorn
- 60g fresh bean sprouts, rinsed
- 6-8 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Preheat the grill to hot. Place the salmon fillets on the grill rack, sprinkle over the five-spice and grill for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Spray a wok with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the red pepper, spring onions, mangetout, garlic, ginger, water chestnuts, sweetcorn and bean sprouts, and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles to the wok with the soy sauce, mix well and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Break the salmon fillets into bite-sized pieces and gently toss into the noodle mixture.
- Eat hot, or cool, cover and chill until you're ready to eat.
Video: Chinese salmon noodle salad
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group