These magic sponges cook in the microwave in just 30 seconds and the finished pudding will be on the table in just 10 minutes!
- 2 eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 3 level tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp sweetener granules, plus 2 level tsp for the sauce
- 1 level tsp cornflour
- 65g low-fat spread
- 65g self-raising flour
- To make the sauce, put 1 level tbsp cocoa, 2 level tsp sweetener and 85ml water in a saucepan over a medium heat and stir well. Once it’s bubbling, mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water and add to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened and glossy, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cream the remaining sweetener with the spread and mix in the sieved flour, eggs and remaining cocoa.
- Spray 4 mugs with low-calorie cooking spray and pour in the batter. Cover each mug with cling film, pierce with a fork and cook them one by one in the microwave for 30 seconds on high. Check they’re spongy by touching the surface with your finger - they might need another 10 seconds. Leave to rest for 1 minute.
- Turn the puddings out on to plates and pour over the sauce to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group