Pastry dishes are notoriously high in Syns... but you can enjoy your quiche for Free with our clever pastry-free version. It takes minutes to make and uses whatever ingredients you fancy! Try it... you'll love it!
- Peppers, diced
- Onions, chopped
- Courgettes, diced
- Baby sweetcorn, sliced
- Asparagus, sliced lengthways
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Tomatoes, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- Prepare whatever Speed and Free veggies take your fancy… we’ve used peppers, onions, courgettes, baby sweetcorn, asparagus, mushrooms and tomatoes. You can dry-fry them until soft or leave them raw for extra crunch.
- Mix together the 3 eggs, 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese and some chopped parsley.
- Lay the chopped vegetables out in an oven-proof flan dish then pour the cottage cheese mix over.
- Bake in a flan dish for 30 minutes 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5 until set and golden brown. Serve it hot with piles of vegetables or pack a slice or two into your lunchbox.
Tip: Serve the quiche in wedges with Free Slimming World chips. Or if you're enjoying an Extra Easy SP day, piles of lettuce, tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber - ideal for lunchboxes!
As this recipe contains all Free Food, you can eat as much as you like!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group