Add some colour to your jacket spuds with ham, pineapple and cucumber.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 375g lean ham, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 225g fresh pineapple, chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 8 level tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- 150g fat-free fromage frais
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick holes all over the potatoes with a fork and place in a roasting tin. Bake in the oven for 1-1¼ hours, until the skins are crisp. Alternatively, cook in the microwave for about 12-15 minutes, turning once half way through. (You will not achieve a crisp skin using this method).
- Mix the ham, pineapple, spring onions, mayonnaise and fromage frais together. Season to taste.
- Divide the potatoes between four serving plates. Cut a cross in the centre of each one and push upwards around it with the fingers of both hands. Season the flesh to taste. Top with the ham and pineapple mixture and serve with a mixed salad.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 28th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Comfort Collection cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group