This easy cheesy tuna bake is ready in under 25 minutes, filling and guaranteed to be a huge hit with the whole family!
- 350g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 small leek, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 100g frozen spinach
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 250g tub quark
- 175g fat free natural fromage frais
- 75g reduced fat Cheddar, grated
- 400g canned tuna chunks in brine/spring water, drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and place back in the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese and some seasoning.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray.
- Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or fresh veggies.
Tip: To make this dish for Free leave out the cheese, it tastes just as good!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group