These finger-licking hot dogs are a doddle to make.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 110ml vegetable stock
- 4 Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages
- 4 x Marks & Spencer soft wholemeal finger rolls
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Sauté the onions over a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Add the stock and cook for a further 10-12 minutes, until the onions are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the sausages in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Split each roll lengthways and spoon in some of the onion mixture. Top with a sausage, some more onions and ketchup (1 Syn per level tbsp) or mustard (½ Syn per level tbsp).
Tip: To save Syns, use a 60g wholemeal roll and count it as your Healthy Extra 'b' choice.
For a veggie hot dog, replace the pork sausages with Quorn (frozen) Low Fat Sausages.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group