A rich and creamy sauce, packed with porcini flavour and sliced mushrooms
- 10g dried porcini mushrooms
- 50g prepared butternut squash, roughly chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 100g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce / tamari
- 2 tbsp fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in 100ml boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Put the squash, stock cube, onion, half the sliced mushrooms and 150ml boiling water into a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the porcini mushrooms and the strained soaking liquid, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whizz until smooth with a stick blender.
- Add the remaining mushrooms along with the garlic, parsley, soy sauce and 100ml boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from the heat, stir through the yogurt and season to taste. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 28th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Comfort Collection cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group