Peppers, onions and paprika add sweetness to the pork in this Spanish-style dish, while the fromage frais adds a lovely creaminess.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 large Spanish onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 500g lean pork fillet, cut into chunks with all visible fat removed
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 300ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 6 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the onions and pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pork and cook for 4 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle over the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the stock to the pan and bring to the boil, then cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir most of the fromage frais into the pork mixture and heat gently for 2 minutes.
- Season to taste, garnish with the remaining fromage frais and parsley. Serve with boiled rice and vegetables of your choice.
Tip: You can freeze this dish for up to 4 months just omit the fromage frais
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group