A lovely, filling soup, it’s perfect for flasks to provide tasty flavour on the go!
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium potato, peeled and finely chopped
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 400g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 200g premium lean ham, cut into small dice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Tarragon sprigs to serve
- Place the onion, potato, stock and peas in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the tarragon and using a hand held blender, process the soup until smooth.
- Stir in the ham, reserving some for garnish, and bring back to the boil.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with the remaining ham and tarragon sprigs before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group