This colourful creation can be enjoyed hot or cold and serves as a spectacular Spanish-inspired snack.
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, halved and sliced into thin half moons
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 4 eggs
- 60g baby spinach
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 tbsp quark
- 2 little gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Mix the red onion, sweet potato and red pepper together and place on a roasting tin lined with baking parchment. Roast the vegetables for 20-25 minutes, until they’re tender. Five minutes before the end of cooking time, add the rosemary and garlic and mix well. Remove the vegetables from the oven and reduce the temperature to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and then add the roasted vegetables and the spinach and mix together well. Season to taste
- Preheat an 18-20cm diameter non-stick ovenproof frying pan on the hob. Once hot, spray the pan with low calorie cooking spray.
- Pour in the eggs and roasted vegetables and then dollop the quark in small spoonfuls over the top. Let the tortilla set slightly on the hob for 1 minute, transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes, until set.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Serve with the lettuce, tomatoes, carrot and cucumber and a drizzle of fat free French dressing, if desired.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group