The best of Italian cooking is bursting with fabulous flavours - just like this creative combination of chicken, cream cheese and Parma ham.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 level tbsp Philadelphia Extra Light
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 rashers back bacon, all visible fat removed
- low calorie cooking spray
- Steamed mangetout, to serve
For the couscous:
- 300g dried couscous
- A large handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Using a small, sharp knife, slice each chicken breast lengthways, but not all the way through, to make a deep pocket.
- Mix together the garlic, lime zest, soft cheese and chilli. Season well and spoon into each pocket. Wrap each breast in 2 rashers of bacon, spray with low calorie cooking spray and put on a baking tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through, then slice into 3 pieces.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous according to packet instructions, then stir in the parsley, tomatoes and red onion and fluff up the grains with a fork. Divide the couscous between 4 plates, top with the chicken and serve with mangetout.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 28th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Comfort Collection cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group