The best of Italian cooking is bursting with fabulous flavours - just like this creative combination of chicken, ricotta and Parma ham.
- 175g ricotta cheese
- 4 level tbsp chopped fresh herbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 4 slices Parma ham
For the sauce:
- grated zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 340g/12oz plum tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 level tbsp orange marmalade
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Mix the ricotta with the chopped herbs, garlic and seasoning in a bowl.
- Cut a slit along one side of each chicken breast to make a pocket. Divide the filling into 4 portions and use to fill the pockets. Wrap a slice of Parma ham around each chicken breast, folding the ends under to seal the filling. Put the chicken in a baking dish and cook in the preheated oven for 35–40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Heat the orange zest and juice, tomatoes, shallots and garlic. Cover and cook gently for a few minutes. Stir in the marmalade, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with the cooked chicken breasts.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group