Roasting aubergines, courgettes, tomatoes and onions intensifies their deliciousness!
- 1 large aubergine, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 4 tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Put the aubergine, courgettes, tomatoes, onion and garlic into a non-stick roasting tin (you might need to use two tins). Spray with low calorie cooking spray and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Season to taste, scatter over the parsley and serve hot, with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group