A rich and boozy ice-cream, that's strictly for adults.
- 25g raisins
- 3 tbsp dark rum
- 225g reduced fat custard, canned/carton
- 250g fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Slices of mango and papaya, to decorate
- Mint leaves, to decorate
- Place the raisins in a small bowl, pour over the dark rum and combine, cover and leave to soak in a cool place for at least 3 hours, or up to 3 days.
- In another bowl, mix together the custard, yogurt, vanilla essence and artificial sweetener. Place in a shallow, freezer-proof container, cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until semi-frozen but still a little slushy. Blend the mixture in a food processor or beat with a fork until smooth, stir in the raisins, cover and return to the freezer for a further 2-3 hours until solid.
- To serve, remove the ice cream from the freezer 15 minutes before required and stand at room temperature until soft enough to scoop. Pile into 4 individual serving glasses, decorate with slices of mango and papaya and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Tip: If time is short, cover the raisins with a little water, simmer for a few minutes, drain, cool, add the rum and move straight to step 2.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group