Whip up a batch of basic Free houmous – and jazz it up with your favourite Free flavours.
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- 2 tbsp fat free natural Greek yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of smoked paprika or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Put the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice and yogurt into a food processor and pulse until fairly smooth. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, add more lemon juice to taste and sprinkle with smoked paprika or cayenne pepper if you want a bit of extra spice.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days and serve with your favourite crudités or crispbreads.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95! AND if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World's Sweet Dreams recipe book, saving an extra £14.85. After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group