This is just like having a slice of cheesecake in a glass! A simple yet very delicious and decadent dessert, it is also good made with raspberries.
- 350g strawberries
- 275g fat-free natural fromage frais
- A few drops almond essence
- 1-2 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 4 x butter crunch biscuits
- 4 x 60g scoops light vanilla ice cream
- Reserving four strawberries for decoration, wash and hull the remaining, then slice thinly. Place half in a food processor or blender and blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Mix the fromage frais with sufficient almond essence and sweetener to taste.
- Crush the biscuits finely.
- To assemble, divide the sliced strawberries between four sundae glasses. Place the strawberry purée over the strawberries. Sprinkle over the crushed biscuits and then spoon in the fromage frais. Top with ice cream and a strawberry and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 29th October and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Festive Feasts cookbook, saving an extra £14.85! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group