This is just like having a slice of cheesecake in a glass! A simple yet very delicious and decadent dessert, it is also good made with raspberries.
- 350g strawberries
- 275g fat-free natural fromage frais
- A few drops almond essence
- 1-2 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 4 x butter crunch biscuits
- 4 x 60g scoops light vanilla ice cream
- Reserving four strawberries for decoration, wash and hull the remaining, then slice thinly. Place half in a food processor or blender and blend for a few seconds until smooth.
- Mix the fromage frais with sufficient almond essence and sweetener to taste.
- Crush the biscuits finely.
- To assemble, divide the sliced strawberries between four sundae glasses. Place the strawberry purée over the strawberries. Sprinkle over the crushed biscuits and then spoon in the fromage frais. Top with ice cream and a strawberry and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group