Wok your magic with this vibrant stir-fry that tastes as good as it looks. It's packed full of hot and sweet flavours - and it saves oodles of Syns on eating out and shop-bought versions.
- 6 tbsp light malt vinegar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
for the stir fry
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 350g pack Quorn pieces
- 2 red onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthways and sliced diagonally
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 100g baby sweetcorn, sliced diagonally
- 100g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 courgettes, sliced diagonally
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 300g dried egg noodles (or rice noodles if you prefer)
- To make the sauce, stir the vinegar, soy sauce, salt and sweetener together in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of water and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Mix the garlic, ginger and red chilli together in a small bowl and stir in the cooled sauce. Set aside.
- Spray a wok or a heavy frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the Quorn pieces for 2-3 minutes until brown, then remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Lightly re-spray the pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the onion, carrots, red pepper, baby sweetcorn and broccoli. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the courgettes and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked Quorn and the sauce and heat through.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain well. Serve the stir-fry on a bed of noodles.
Tip: This dish also works well served with rice or as a jacket potato filling.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group