Bonfire Night sweetness comes early. Can you resist?
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 2 medium dessert apples, such as Cox’s, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 400g Total 0% Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 level tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- Split the vanilla pod in half and scrape the seeds into a small saucepan. Add 100ml water and half the sweetener, then bring to the boil. Turn down the heat to low and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes, or until reduced to a thin syrup. Remove from the heat and stir in the apples, then toss well and leave to cool slightly.
- Preheat your grill to high. Mix together the yogurt, vanilla extract and remaining sweetener. Divide the apple mixture between 4 ramekins and top with the yogurt mixture. Sprinkle each with ½ level tbsp sugar.
- Put the ramekins under the hot grill for 10-15 seconds (or use a cook’s blowtorch for a few seconds), until the tops are golden and slightly caramelised. Leave to cool before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group