Celebrate the arrival of warm, lazy days and long, light evenings.
- 3 large eggs
- 150g green beans
- 125g baby spinach
- ½ cucumber, cut into small cubes
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tuna steaks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 100g jar anchovy fillets, drained, rinsed and roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 100ml fat-free vinaigrette
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ unwaxed lemon
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Boil the eggs for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove
with a slotted spoon (keep the water for cooking the beans), cool under cold running water and set aside.
- Boil the green beans for 3-4 minutes, then refresh under cold running water and set aside.
- Preheat your grill or barbecue to hot. Mix together the dressing
ingredients and set aside. Put the green beans, spinach, cucumber and
tomatoes in a bowl and toss well.
- Spray the tuna with low-calorie cooking spray and grill or barbecue
for 6-8 minutes, turning once. Twist some black pepper over each steak.
- Meanwhile, peel and quarter the eggs, then add to the salad along
with the anchovies. Drizzle over the dressing. Divide the tuna and salad between 4 plates and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95! AND if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World's Sweet Dreams recipe book, saving an extra £14.85. After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group