Ryvita topped with chicken tikka
Spice up your lunch with this tasty chicken tikka!
- 1 large skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1cm piece root ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp tikka curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- 4 Ryvita Original Crispbread
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
Preheat your grill to medium-hot.
Put the chicken in a bowl with the garlic, ginger, curry powder, half the lime juice and 2 tbsp of the yogurt. Mix well, spread out the chicken on a baking tray and grill for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Stir the remaining lime juice into the yogurt and spread over the Ryvita. Arrange the chicken pieces on top.
Mix together the onion, cucumber, tomato and coriander and spoon over the chicken. Season well.