Spicy chickpeas with tomato and spinach
Thanks to Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce this aromatic and tasty chickpea curry is ready in no time
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 125g baby leaf spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper
Spray a medium non-stick pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the sea salt, garlic, tomatoes, chickpeas, Chip Shop Curry Sauce and spinach, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
Season to taste, cook for another 5 minutes, remove from the heat and serve.