November’s seasonal foods
Cold winter days cry out for comfort dishes like stews, casseroles, soups and extra-special puds. Luckily, November has some delicious in-season foods to inspire you!
You can still enjoy all those comforting dishes (in large, appetite-satisfying portions) and lose weight with Slimming World.
How about these mouth-watering ways to enjoy November’s produce…
- Butternut squash and sweet potatoes are in season now and our slow-cooked chicken, sweet potato and squash tagine combines the two perfectly. Prep it in the morning and let it stew during the day for maximum flavour.
- Up the ante with these luxury mushroom pies. This satisfying recipe combines mixed wild mushrooms with chestnuts and a creamy four-veg mash.
- Serve up a low Syn Sunday roast this weekend, then follow with these gorgeous toffee apple brulees, using up all those windfall apples.
- Time to use up your leftover pumpkin! Throwing it in with bangers and beans is an ingeniously tasty idea.
- Pick a pear or two! Then turn them into scrumptious autumn trifles.
If you’d love to enjoy more fantastic meal ideas, try our 7 day menu and lose weight by next week!
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.