New digital edition for Slimming World magazine
Slimming World magazine has relaunched its digital edition to provide readers with a better service when enjoying the magazine on their mobile phones.
The UK’s best-selling slimming magazine has moved its digital offering to a new provider – Pugpig – and together they’ve developed a new fully-optimised service, specifically designed for use on mobile phones and tablets. The new edition also comes complete with a new ‘scrapbooking’ feature which makes finding, saving and enjoying favourite articles simpler than ever.
Slimming World magazine’s editor, Sara Ward, says: “We’re always listening to our readers’ feedback and looking for new ways to help super-charge their weight-loss journeys. We know that people love to read Slimming World magazine on the go, particularly on their mobile phones, so we’ve been exploring ways to improve this experience.
“This new edition, which launched on Thursday 19th October, gets the best from a device’s built-in accessibility features, including changing the text size and having articles read aloud to you, which helps to make the more magazine more accessible for people with sight impairment. We’re really excited about this new change and hope the updates, alongside our sparkling and motivational content, will further boost our members to achieve their weight-loss dreams.”
Slimming World’s online members can receive the magazine digitally as part of their web-based support package. The November/December 2017 issue of Slimming World magazine is on sale now. The digital edition is available on the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Kindle Fire.
For any queries about the new edition, please email email@example.com
Notes to Editors
- Slimming World magazine is the UK’s number one glossy magazine, produced and published by Slimming World, the UK’s most advanced weight management organisation. The editorial team is based at Slimming World’s Derbyshire headquarters.
- Slimming World magazine has a total print and digital circulation of 640,012, making it the UK’s third most actively purchased magazine.
- Slimming World magazine’s print circulation is 631,794. The digital edition has sales of 8,218.
- Slimming World magazine was named Customer Magazine of the Year at the 2016 Professional Publishers Association Awards.
- In 2016, Slimming World magazine was named Health Magazine of the Year at the British Health Journalism awards.
- Slimming World magazine was first published for members and sold in groups in 1998. It went on sale on newsstands a year later.
- Slimming World holds around 16,000 groups across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Members who are unable to attend a group can get Slimming World’s unique support online. To find out more visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk