This inventive pasta recipe has lots in common with the much-loved fry-up.
- 500g dried spaghetti
- 12 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced, reserving some to serve
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 eggs
- 100g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions, drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place a large frying pan over a high heat, add the bacon and most of the spring onions and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the fromage frais, then season lightly and whisk well.
- Add the spaghetti to the frying pan, then remove from the heat and stir in the egg mixture. Toss thoroughly so it thickens and coats the pasta. Sprinkle over the parsley and remaining spring onions, and serve with the salad.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.