Who can say no to a BLT sandwich? Lunch has never been so tasty.
- 1 yellow pepper, halved and deseeded
- 2 lean bacon rashers, all visible fat removed
- 1 level tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 slices wholemeal bread from a small 400g loaf
- Preheat the grill to hot. Grill the pepper halves for 10 minutes then transfer to a sealable plastic bag and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon on both sides until cooked to your liking. Cut into large pieces and set aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise and fromage frais then spread on a slice of toast or bread. Add the lettuce, tomato and bacon. Peel off and discard the pepper skin and add the flesh to the sandwich, topping with another slice of toast or bread.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.