These boozy syllabubs are not that naughty... and very nice!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 200g plain quark
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Smooth Toffee yogurt
- 4 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 3 level tbsp sweetener
- 15g cooking chocolate
- 1 level tsp cocoa powder, to dust
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tbsp water. Whisk together the coffee, quark, yogurt, Baileys, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Divide the mixture between 4 dessert glasses. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Take a spoonful of chocolate and drizzle thinly over a piece of baking parchment in 4 separate decorative patterns. Allow to cool and chill until set.
- When ready to eat, take the syllabubs out of the fridge and add a chocolate swirl to each. Dust over the cocoa powder and serve.