These boozy syllabubs are not that naughty... and very nice!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 200g plain quark
- 2 x 175g pots Mullerlight Smooth Toffee yogurt
- 4 tbsp Baileys liqueur
- 2-3 drops vanilla extract
- 3 level tbsp sweetener
- 15g cooking chocolate
- 1 level tsp cocoa powder, to dust
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 tbsp water. Whisk together the coffee, quark, yogurt, Baileys, vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Divide the mixture between 4 dessert glasses. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate. Take a spoonful of chocolate and drizzle thinly over a piece of baking parchment in 4 separate decorative patterns. Allow to cool and chill until set.
- When ready to eat, take the syllabubs out of the fridge and add a chocolate swirl to each. Dust over the cocoa powder and serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.