These veg-packed parcels are deliciously easy
- 400g frozen butternut squash chunks
- 150g Iceland frozen petit pois
- 75g baby leaf spinach
- 2 x 260g packs Iceland Atlantic Salmon fillets, defrosted
- 1/2 - 1 red chilli, sliced
- fresh coriander, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C, fan 180C, gas 6.
- Boil the butternut squash for 5 minutes and drain.
- Divide the butternut squash chunks and petit pois between 4 large pieces of foil.
- Top each with a handful of spinach, followed by a salmon fillet. Spoon the Slimming World Spring Onion, Garlic and Ginger sauce over the salmon fillets and top with some chilli slices, then wrap up and seal each one.
- Place on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Top with coriander leaves and serve.
Video: Baked Oriental Salmon Parcels
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.