Video: Baked Oriental Salmon Parcels
These veg-packed parcels are deliciously easy
- 400g frozen butternut squash chunks
- 150g Iceland frozen petit pois
- 75g baby leaf spinach
- 2 x 260g packs Iceland Atlantic Salmon fillets, defrosted
- 1/2 - 1 red chilli, sliced
- fresh coriander, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C, fan 180C, gas 6.
- Boil the butternut squash for 5 minutes and drain.
- Divide the butternut squash chunks and petit pois between 4 large pieces of foil.
- Top each with a handful of spinach, followed by a salmon fillet. Spoon the Slimming World Spring Onion, Garlic and Ginger sauce over the salmon fillets and top with some chilli slices, then wrap up and seal each one.
- Place on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Top with coriander leaves and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.