Roast potatoes and vegetables taste great in this tasty tray-bake alongside Slimming World Syn-free Mediterranean chicken sausages.
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 600g floury potatoes, such as Maris Piper, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 courgettes, cut into chunks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Slimming World Syn-free Mediterranean-style Chicken Sausages (available from Iceland)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- A few thyme sprigs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
Put the onions, peppers and potatoes in a roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar. Season to taste and roast for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile put the sausages in a bowl, pour over the remaining balsamic vinegar and toss to coat well.
- Add the sausages, courgettes, tomatoes and thyme to the roasting tin and cook for another 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked and the potatoes are tender, turning the sausages halfway.
Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs and serve hot.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.