Roast potatoes and vegetables taste great in this tasty tray-bake alongside Slimming World Syn-free Mediterranean chicken sausages.
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 600g floury potatoes, such as Maris Piper, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 courgettes, cut into chunks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Slimming World Syn-free Mediterranean-style Chicken Sausages (available from Iceland)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- A few thyme sprigs (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
Put the onions, peppers and potatoes in a roasting tin, spray with low calorie cooking spray and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar. Season to taste and roast for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile put the sausages in a bowl, pour over the remaining balsamic vinegar and toss to coat well.
- Add the sausages, courgettes, tomatoes and thyme to the roasting tin and cook for another 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked and the potatoes are tender, turning the sausages halfway.
Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs and serve hot.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.