Tangy, tasty and completely Free, this sauce goes great with beef burgers, succulent pork or even to make a Hunter's chicken dish.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 225g passata
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and sauté the onion and chilli powder over a high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, until thickened. Check the seasoning before serving hot or cold.