Christine Deighton from Pontefract, West Yorkshire sent us this colourful dip. “This is a really simple, tasty dip and you can add more chilli if you like it hot!” says Christine.
- 225g ready-cooked beetroot
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes or fresh, to taste
- Fat-free natural yogurt
- Blend the beetroot, leaving it a little chunky, add the garlic, salt, pepper and chilli flakes and mix together well.
- Add some yogurt to make a nice dip consistency and chill before serving. Enjoy with loads of salad or vegetable crudités.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.