Trifle's always a party favourite and this twist on the traditional version is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- 4 x 11.5g sachets sugar free raspberry jelly crystals
- 800g mixed fresh berries, plus extra to garnish
- 850g ready-made low-fat custard
- 600g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- Finely grated orange zest and 1 level tsp cocoa powder, to decorate
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and allow to cool.
- Place the fruit in the base of a 2-litre glass bowl and pour over the cooled jelly mixture. Chill for 4-5 hours or until just set.
- When the jelly is set, pour the custard over the top.
- Whisk the fromage frais with the vanilla essence and sweetener and, using a spoon, swirl it over the custard.
- Decorate the trifle with the orange zest and dust lightly with the cocoa powder.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.