Trifle's always a party favourite and this twist on the traditional version is a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- 4 x 11.5g sachets sugar free raspberry jelly crystals
- 800g mixed fresh berries, plus extra to garnish
- 850g ready-made low-fat custard
- 600g fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- Finely grated orange zest and 1 level tsp cocoa powder, to decorate
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and allow to cool.
- Place the fruit in the base of a 2-litre glass bowl and pour over the cooled jelly mixture. Chill for 4-5 hours or until just set.
- When the jelly is set, pour the custard over the top.
- Whisk the fromage frais with the vanilla essence and sweetener and, using a spoon, swirl it over the custard.
- Decorate the trifle with the orange zest and dust lightly with the cocoa powder.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.