Round off your alfresco feast with these icy delights.
- 425g can pitted cherries in light syrup, well drained
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 3 x 165g pots Müllerlight Vanilla With Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yogurt
- 35g dark chocolate
- Roughly chop the cherries and put them in a bowl. Stir in the sweetener, leave to stand for 5 minutes then stir in the yogurts.
- Spoon the mixture into 8 x 75ml ice-lolly moulds. Insert ice-lolly sticks, cover and freeze overnight or until solid.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (or in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl). Cool slightly and pour the chocolate into a piping bag (you can just use a spoon but your lines might be more higgledy-piggledy!).
- Dip each mould in warm water for a few seconds to release the ice lollies and lay them all out on a sheet of greaseproof paper. Pipe or spoon the chocolate over the lollies, taking great care not to waste any – the chocolate will set hard pretty much straight away. Keep them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group