Round off your alfresco feast with these icy delights.
- 425g can pitted cherries in light syrup, well drained
- 1 level tsp sweetener
- 450g any no-added-sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 35g dark chocolate
- Roughly chop the cherries and put them in a bowl. Stir in the sweetener, leave to stand for 5 minutes then stir in the yogurts.
- Spoon the mixture into 8 x 75ml ice-lolly moulds. Insert ice-lolly sticks, cover and freeze overnight or until solid.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (or in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl). Cool slightly and pour the chocolate into a piping bag (you can just use a spoon but your lines might be more higgledy-piggledy!).
- Dip each mould in warm water for a few seconds to release the ice lollies and lay them all out on a sheet of greaseproof paper. Pipe or spoon the chocolate over the lollies, taking great care not to waste any – the chocolate will set hard pretty much straight away. Keep them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.