For this Scottish classic, we've swapped raspberries for juicy blackberries.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 level tsp jumbo oats
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 175g Mullerlight Smooth Vanilla yogurt (or any Free yogurt)
- 400g fresh blackberries, reserving a few to decorate
- 1 eating apple, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- Spray a small frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the oats. Place the pan over a medium heat and toast the oats for 1 minute. Add half the sweetener and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the oats are lightly browned. Transfer to a piece of non-stick baking parchment and allow to cool.
- Mix together the yogurt and 1 tsp of the remaining sweetener. Stir in the blackberries.
- Place a pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a medium heat and sauté the apple for 3-4 minutes. When the apple starts to soften, add the remaining sweetener and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the blackberry mixture between 4 dessert glasses and add a layer of apples. Top each with 1 tbsp fromage frais and some oat mixture, and decorate with the reserved blackberries.
Tip: For an adults-only version, mix 1 tbsp whisky (add ½ Syn per serving) with the yogurt and sweetener in step 2.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.