For this Scottish classic, we've swapped raspberries for juicy blackberries.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 level tsp jumbo oats
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 175g Mullerlight Smooth Vanilla yogurt (or any Free yogurt)
- 400g fresh blackberries, reserving a few to decorate
- 1 eating apple, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- Spray a small frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the oats. Place the pan over a medium heat and toast the oats for 1 minute. Add half the sweetener and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the oats are lightly browned. Transfer to a piece of non-stick baking parchment and allow to cool.
- Mix together the yogurt and 1 tsp of the remaining sweetener. Stir in the blackberries.
- Place a pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a medium heat and sauté the apple for 3-4 minutes. When the apple starts to soften, add the remaining sweetener and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the blackberry mixture between 4 dessert glasses and add a layer of apples. Top each with 1 tbsp fromage frais and some oat mixture, and decorate with the reserved blackberries.
Tip: For an adults-only version, mix 1 tbsp whisky (add ½ Syn per serving) with the yogurt and sweetener in step 2.