For this Scottish dish, we've swapped raspberries for juicy blackberries.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 level tsp jumbo oats
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 175g any no-sugar-added, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 400g fresh blackberries, reserving a few to decorate
- 1 eating apple, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 4 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Toast the oats for 1 minute. Add half the sweetener and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the oats are lightly browned. Transfer to a piece of non-stick baking parchment and allow to cool.
- Mix together the yogurt and 1 tsp of the remaining sweetener. Stir in the blackberries.
- Spray a non-stick saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Sauté the apple for 3-4 minutes. When the apple starts to soften, add the remaining sweetener and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Divide the blackberry mixture between 4 dessert glasses and add a layer of apples. Top each with 1 tbsp fromage frais and some oat mixture, and decorate with the reserved blackberries.