These pretty pots of pleasure are fresh, sweet and a firm favourite.
- 1 level tbsp low-fat spread
- 3 reduced-fat digestive biscuits
- 3½ level tbsp sweetener granules
- 100g extra-light soft cheese
- 300g plain quark
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 200g blueberries
- 1 level tsp arrowroot
- Melt the spread in a small saucepan over a low heat. Crush the biscuits in a sealable food bag and stir them into the melted spread with ½ level tbsp sweetener. Loosely spoon the mixture into 4 x 200ml jars of some sort (small Kilner jars are ideal but any fancy jam jars will do).
- Beat the soft cheese, quark, lemon zest, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 level tbsp sweetener together in a bowl until smooth. Spoon this mixture on top of the biscuit crumbs.
- Put the rest of the lemon juice into a small saucepan with 150g blueberries and the remaining sweetener. Bring to a gentle simmer over a low heat and cook for 2 minutes or until the berries have just burst. Mix the arrowroot with 1 tsp cold water, stir it into the blueberries and simmer for a few seconds until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Spoon the cooled blueberries on top of the cheesecake mixture and decorate with the remaining blueberries to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group