These pretty pots of pleasure are fresh, sweet and a firm favourite.
- 1 level tbsp low-fat spread
- 3 reduced-fat digestive biscuits
- 3½ level tbsp sweetener granules
- 100g extra-light soft cheese
- 300g plain quark
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 200g blueberries
- 1 level tsp arrowroot
- Melt the spread in a small saucepan over a low heat. Crush the biscuits in a sealable food bag and stir them into the melted spread with ½ level tbsp sweetener. Loosely spoon the mixture into 4 x 200ml jars (small Kilner jars are ideal but any fancy jam jars will do).
- Beat the soft cheese, quark, lemon zest, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 level tbsp sweetener together in a bowl until smooth. Spoon this mixture on top of the biscuit layer.
- Put the rest of the lemon juice into a small saucepan with 150g blueberries and the remaining sweetener. Bring to a gentle simmer over a low heat and cook for 2 minutes or until the berries have just burst. Mix the arrowroot with 1 tsp cold water, stir it into the blueberries and simmer for a few seconds until thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Divide the cooled blueberries between the cheesecakes and decorate with the remaining blueberries to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.