Pancakes are wonderfully versatile, and terrifically tasty. These pancakes are packed full of brilliant blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup, they're delicious enjoyed anytime of the day.
- 128g pack batter mix
- 3 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 350g blueberries
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 level tbsp maple syrup
- 225g each of strawberries and cherries
- 2 Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurts (or vegetarian alternative)
- Place the batter mix in a bowl with the artificial sweetener, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and egg and mix well. Slowly beat in 150ml water, then stir in 110g blueberries.
- Heat a frying pan sprayed with a little low calorie cooking spray. Pour in 3 tablespoons of the batter mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until puffed and golden. Keep warm while making 7 more.
- Place the pancakes on a warmed serving plate, drizzle with maple syrup and serve warm with freshly sliced strawberries, cherries, the remaining blueberries and a spoonful of yogurt.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group