Pancakes are wonderfully versatile, and terrifically tasty. These pancakes are packed full of brilliant blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup, they're delicious enjoyed anytime of the day.
- 128g pack batter mix
- 3 tbsp granulated artificial sweetener
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- 350g blueberries
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 level tbsp maple syrup
- 225g each of strawberries and cherries
- 2 Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurts (or vegetarian alternative)
- Place the batter mix in a bowl with the artificial sweetener, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and egg and mix well. Slowly beat in 150ml water, then stir in 110g blueberries.
- Heat a frying pan sprayed with a little low calorie cooking spray. Pour in 3 tablespoons of the batter mixture and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until puffed and golden. Keep warm while making 7 more.
- Place the pancakes on a warmed serving plate, drizzle with maple syrup and serve warm with freshly sliced strawberries, cherries, the remaining blueberries and a spoonful of yogurt.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.