Quick, easy, and oh-so-tasty! This Cajun spice chicken is great with rice, wedges, noodles - anything you fancy, and the whole family will love it!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30g Fajita spice or to taste
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on a high heat, spray with low calorie cooking spray. Add the chicken and vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, keeping everything moving, if it starts to stick add a little water.
- Sprinkle the fajita spice onto the chicken and vegetables, reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group