Quick, easy, and oh-so-tasty! This Cajun spice chicken is great with rice, wedges, noodles - anything you fancy, and the whole family will love it!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 250g mushrooms, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30g Fajita spice or to taste
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on a high heat, spray with low calorie cooking spray. Add the chicken and vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, keeping everything moving, if it starts to stick add a little water.
- Sprinkle the fajita spice onto the chicken and vegetables, reduce the heat and cook for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.