These sophisticated panna cottas are a breeze to make and a great dinner party dessert.
- 200g plain quark
- ¼ - ½ tsp cardamom seeds, finely crushed
- 3 level tbsp sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 x 175g pots Vanilla Mullerlight yogurt/or any Free vegetarian alternative
- 1 sachet gelatine/agar agar
- 1 egg white
- 1 pomegranate, halved and seeds removed
- Whisk the quark. Add the cardamom seeds, sweetener, vanilla extract and yogurt, and continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Place 2 tbsp hot water in a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle with the gelatine/agar agar. Stand the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir until the gelatine/agar agar has dissolved. Cool, and then whisk into the yogurt mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until softly peaked and gently fold through the yogurt mixture. Spoon into 4 individual moulds. Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or overnight, until set.
- Dip the moulds in hot water for a few seconds and tip out onto serving plates. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
Tip: Pregnant women, the elderly, babies and toddlers are advised to choose eggs showing the British Lion stamp if eating raw or partially cooked eggs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group